Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Much to Learn

I am on the verge of heading off to Uganda - my first visit to Africa - and I realize that I have much to learn about international travel. I have been on long flights before - but this one will be the longest yet - 12 hours. I have the privilege of spending Friday evening in Dubai, and seeing one of the wealthiest places on the earth, followed by our trip to Uganda, one of the poorer places in the world. From amazement and wonder to depression and concern, I am getting ready to experience some huge sways in my emotions (assuming of course I have some).

I am praying that God would do an amazing work in my heart and life. I have much to learn about this world, but even more to learn about our amazing God.

I look forward to reporting what God has done upon my return.

1 comment: