Thursday, December 22, 2011

So Great a Cloud of Witnesses

This is my office work station.  Some of you might recognize the pictures all around.  It dawned on me yesterday that the Bible talks about being surrounded by a "great cloud of witnesses" (Heb 12:1), and I found myself looking at the pictures on the wall.  Many of the people in these pictures have been on mission with me over the past 3 years.  Some have supported my ministry financially.  Many have spent time in prayer for me and my family as we minister.  There is no way to be able to express thanks to all these people that would reflect the depth of appreciation I have for them.  However, having their pictures in front of me is a constant reminder of what I am here for, and to keep pressing on.

So for those of you who that have found a place on my wall, and in my heart, thank you for your ministry to me.  And for those of you who I have yet to have a picture of to place on my wall - feel free to send me one - oh, and thank you also for your ministry to myself and my family. 

Finally, for those of you who would like to gain a place on my wall by traveling with me sometime, please don't delay - I promise that you will be changed as you serve God internationally.  I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment