Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mexico trip - Day 1

It is 10:30 Tuesday morning, and already I am wearing the wrong shirt (wearing the team shirt from Guatemala), I've left my cell phone at home (not a big deal), and I am waiting for the team to arrive. I expect they will be here in the next 30 minutes of so, and it is going to be a wonderful trip.

Usually I write my day reports at the conclusion of the day, but this one needs to record the days leading up to today. Sunday I had the privilege of going to Berean Bible Church for worship in the morning. They began the service with a brief video for Father's day that included uses for Duct Tape - like quieting your children, corralling your children, fixing stuff, etc. It was my kind of video. As I read through their church information, I realized that we see eye to eye on a lot of things.

Well, they just showed up - I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment