Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Less than 20 days to go...

On May 22, I will be leading a group of 9 people from Fellowship Bible church in New Hampshire on a short term trip to Guatemala. They have been there before, as a matter of fact, Phil and Jen Wilson (missionaries to Guatemala) are members at their church. This group will be the beginning of my busy summer with trips to Guatemala, Mexico and Peru back to back to back. It seems that my trip that was scheduled for Uganda will be canceled, but from what I gather, I might be going later in August.

I get excited about going as the trip gets closer. I get concerned about my family as I am gone - and things always seem to go wrong. I grow in anticipation of meeting the people to whom we will be ministering. I can get overwhelmed at the amount of work that has to be done in the final days.

I covet your prayers as we go. I covet your prayers as we prepare to go. I covet your prayers as we are home. In other words - pray for me.

I will be posting pictures and information on my facebook page, and on AMG's fan page on facebook - feel free to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment