Thursday, February 25, 2010

God Uses Us... Isn't that amazing???

I just finished a meeting with a team leader that is taking his group to Peru this summer. What a joy it was to talk with him about the possibility to lead his team. He had a number of questions from parents and team members. It was so cool to be able to talk from experience and not from theory. God has blessed me with the ability to take groups to various places around the world and watch them as they are challenged in their understanding of God, themselves, the body of Christ, etc.

The amazing part about all of this is that God has blessed me to be used by Himself for His glory. In myself, I have messed up enough to know that in me is no good thing. But still God in His mercy and grace chooses to use me. I am baffled by this, because I know better - If I were God, I would have discarded me a long time ago. Yet, God forgives, and graciously hands me the privilege of serving Him.

What an amazing God we have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment