Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So much to say, so little time...

Today is going to be a busy day. I have a "class" I am supposed to teach at 1:00. At 4:00 I have to be at a meeting and fill out a bunch of paperwork. At 6:30, I need to be at a dinner meeting with friends. Life is exciting and constantly moving. However, there are times I wish things would just stop for a while and allow me to catch up.

One thing I have learned recently, and continue to forget and relearn it, is that when I take time in the morning to set my day straight, the rest of the day plays out well. When I focus my energy and time on God first in the morning, and spend time laying out my day with Him, it is amazing how He takes the rest of the day and prepares me for it.

Well, much to do today, so I better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment