Friday, July 27, 2012

And The Story Continues...

In March of 2011 I traveled with a number of students from Cedarville University, Colton Branson, my daughter and her husband (they were dating back then).  Anyway, on Friday afternoon I met a little girl named Norma.  I told that story on this blog on March 29,2011 (www.ivinsupdate.blogspot.com/2011/03/touched-by-angel.html)

Well, this morning on my desk I received a letter from Norma.  It was a glowing report of how she is doing and what God is doing with her.  The most exciting part of the letter said this,

"Norma participates in the biblical stories.  Her mother is always beside her and attends the biblical studies we have on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the church.  She (the mother) accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior..."

A "chance" encounter of a little 4 (almost 5) year old in Lima Peru lead to another sister being brought into the family!  Praise God for the ministry of AMG in Peru.  Thank God for the faithfulness of Jose Apon, Lutgarda Apon, and the whole Apon family.

God is still in the business of saving lives - and the cool part is - He uses us to do it!  Amazing Grace!

I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds...

No comments:

Post a Comment