Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pray for the Men/Women in Uniform

Yesterday, I was able to see our men in blue in action. I went to court and to jail. No, I was not in trouble, I was taking a tour of the courthouse and the Hamilton County Jail where some of our men and women from the Sheriff's office serve everyday.

I implore you to pray for these men and women who serve daily by dealing with people that have made poor choices and are "suffering" the consequences. These officers see the worst of society, and then have to respond appropriately. We understand how difficult it is to do right when others around you are doing wrong, but what these officers face daily is the need to act and react right in spite of depravity around them.

Pray for safety. Pray for wisdom. Pray for strength of character. Pray for thier families to be strong.

And then after you have done that, thank an officer as you have opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment