Monday, January 11, 2010

Do you ever feel overwhelmed?

This time of year brings much reflection and anticipation. As I look back, I tend to see opportunities missed, and as I look forward, I see possibilities available. I realize I did not do all I would have liked to do last year, and determine to do better in the coming year. It can become very overwhelming as I try to do more than possible, so that I do not miss out on something that I would like to accomplish.

Sound familiar??

I have learned (and continue to be reminded) that I am responsible for now. What am I doing with my time right now? What am I doing with my finances right now? What am I doing to improve relationships right now? Right now is all I have. I cannot fix what I broke yesterday. I cannot live tomorrow in the present. I can only live today.

I write this now to remind myself to plan well for the future, but live today. So as I think, I guess I would like to encourage you to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment