Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back home, back to work...

I asked my daughter if she reads my blog, and she said, "nah, you write too much!" I told her that when I am away on trips, I have much to say, and of course she informed me that I always have "much to say".

Well, I am back at work and I did not write about the last few days of Peru. I feel like I missed something, but maybe another time I will record those thoughts.

What I do know right now is that the work continues, and I am preparing for 2 Haiti trips to round out the year. October 7-14 and December 16-22 I will be taking groups to Haiti. I am looking forward to it, but I know they will be very difficult trips. The first is a medical team and the second is a "Bundles of Love" team, but both are going to the poorest country in this hemisphere.

I have much to do in preparation, but I need to keep the focus of spending time with God in His Word, and in prayer. That is the real work!

No comments:

Post a Comment