Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lessons from Peru (introduction)

I have had the privilege of being in Peru since last Thursday and will be here until Monday. The purpose of the trip is for missions to the Quetchuan, the children in the Huaraz children´s center, and to minister to the kids in the children´s center in Lima.

As with any missions trip, many lessons are being learned, and I look forward to sharing them over the next few blogs. Each day I am recording lessons that I am learning, along with ideas for future blog sessions. International travel gives me much to think about, as I step away from my normal patterns, culture, and comforts. I will be recording some of these thoughts over the next few days (after I return - unless I get access to a computer in Lima).

Many have prayed for us (the team) and our families, and I appreciate those prayers. God has given us great opportunities, and I believe only in eternity will we know the fruit of the work that God is doing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment